Basic Support Operations
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it possible to set up team accounts for our support? The list of individuals who need access to support is quite a long list.
- Can I see not just the tickets I filed but also those filed by colleagues from my organization?
- One of our team members is no longer at our company. How can we remove their access to our company's org account on the Rancher Support Portal?
- How do I file a support ticket?
- Is there a limit on the number of persons from our organization who can file tickets with Rancher?
- Is there a limit on the number of tickets we can file in a month or year?
- Where can I see a history of all my tickets?
- Could Rancher Support automatically notify an (email) endpoint on our side on all of our ticket activity?
- How do I request access to the support portal for a new team member?
- Do I need a user account to your support portal to be able to file a support ticket?