Kubernetes Master Class, 27-OCT-2020
Cluster Monitoring with Prometheus, Grafana and Alertmanager in Rancher 2.5
With Rancher 2.5, the integrated Monitoring and Alerting system has been improved significantly and is now much more powerful and flexible. It is easier than ever to scrape your own workloads with Prometheus, to create custom dashboards in Grafana and to configure alerts and notification channels to your liking.
In this Master Class, Rancher Field Engineer Bastian Hofmann and Rancher Product Manager Bill Maxwell will discuss these improvements and demo how you can customize the whole monitoring system to fit your needs. Fill out the form to your right to tune in!
What We'll Cover:
- Changes to the Cluster Monitoring in Rancher 2.5
- Introduction to the Prometheus Operator
- Overview of the built-in dashboards
- Scraping additional workloads with Prometheus
- Adding additional dashboards to Grafana
- Adding additional data sources to Grafana
- Overview of the built-in alerts
- Configuring alert notification channels
- Adding additional alerts
- Date: Tuesday, October 27, 2020
- Time: 11:00am-12:30pm US Eastern Time